And it’s a Wrap!!!
With a few more donations to tally we’re anticipating donating $211,819 to B.E.S.T, R.E.S.T and The Whatcom Dream!! That’s $70,607 to each organization thanks to You!
Congratulations to 2021 Birch Golf Classic Champions!
- 1st Place Net: Ram Construction (Trailblazer John Huntley), Score 50
- 1st Place Gross: Haskell (Trailblazer Paul Johns), Score 56
Straightest Drive, Sponsored by: Pape Machinery / Pape Kenworth and VSH / US Bank
- Men’s: Travis Weigand – PM Northwest
- Women’s – Pamm Jardine – USI Insurance Services
Longest Drive, Sponsored by: Sound Beverage & IMCO
- Men’s: Dane Renkert, Haskell
- Women’s – Morgan Conver, Mills Electric
Closest-to-the-Pin, Sponsored by: Statement Apparel & Columbia Bank (Thank you Roger Jobs for the Porsche for the Weekend)
The Hole-In-One $10,000 Cash Prize was almost awarded, Flo said she can’t wait to get the cash next year!
19th Hole Longest Drive Competition:
- Win: Dane Renkert – 321 yards, to the tune of ‘Plush’ Stone Temple Pilots
- Place: Noah Voges – 306 yards, to the tune of ‘X Gon’ Give it to Ya’ DMX
- Show: Dan Fisher – 186 yards, to the tune of ‘Fly Me to the Moon’ Frank Sinatra
Check the Birch Golf Classic Website
and Facebook Page
for Photos to be uploaded within the next 2 weeks and mark your calendars for the 2022 Birch Golf Classic, always the Thursday after Labor Day!
Thank You- Thank You for being the most incredible Sponsors, Teams and Trailblazers! Everyone, once again, has been amazing with their community support through fundraising, contributions, community service & mad golf (and maybe a bit of imbibing) skills!
The Birch Golf Classic’s goal is to earn revenue for, and shining a light on organizations along the I-5 corridor who are doing amazing work helping our most vulnerable transition off the streets and onto better pathways.
We’re excited to announce that 2021, 2022 & 2023 of Birch Golf Classic proceeds will go to: Whatcom Dream (Transitioning from poverty with help of financial literacy), BEST (Businesses Ending Slavery & Trafficking) and REST (Real Escape from the Sex Trade) with our goal of raising 100k annually for each organization