And it’s a Wrap!!!
Thank you for helping to earn $217,000 to B.E.S.T, R.E.S.T and The Whatcom Dream!! That’s $72,333 to each organization thanks to You!
Congratulations to 2021 Birch Golf Classic Champions!
- 1st Place Net: Ram Construction (Trailblazer John Huntley), Score 50
- 1st Place Gross: Haskell (Trailblazer Paul Johns), Score 56
Straightest Drive, Sponsored by: Pape Machinery / Pape Kenworth and VSH / US Bank
- Men’s: Travis Weigand – PM Northwest
- Women’s – Pamm Jardine – USI Insurance Services
Longest Drive, Sponsored by: Sound Beverage & IMCO
- Men’s: Dane Renkert, Haskell
- Women’s – Morgan Conver, Mills Electric
Closest-to-the-Pin, Sponsored by: Statement Apparel & Columbia Bank (Thank you Roger Jobs for the Porsche for the Weekend)
The Hole-In-One $10,000 Cash Prize was almost awarded, Flo said she can’t wait to get the cash next year!
19th Hole Longest Drive Competition:
- Win: Dane Renkert – 321 yards, to the tune of ‘Plush’ Stone Temple Pilots
- Place: Noah Voges – 306 yards, to the tune of ‘X Gon’ Give it to Ya’ DMX
- Show: Dan Fisher – 186 yards, to the tune of ‘Fly Me to the Moon’ Frank Sinatra
Photos from the tournament have been uploaded (click here to view)
and are also on the Birch Golf Classic Facebook Page.
Mark your calendars for the 2022 Birch Golf Classic, Thurs. September 8th, 2022 – always the Thursday after Labor Day!
Thank You for being the most incredible Sponsors, Teams and Trailblazers! Everyone, once again, has been amazing with their community support through fundraising, contributions, community service & mad golf (and maybe a bit of imbibing) skills!
The Birch Golf Classic’s goal is to earn revenue for, and shining a light on organizations along the I-5 corridor who are doing amazing work helping our most vulnerable transition off the streets and onto better pathways.
We’re excited to announce that 2021, 2022 & 2023 of Birch Golf Classic proceeds will go to: Whatcom Dream (Transitioning from poverty with help of financial literacy), BEST (Businesses Ending Slavery & Trafficking) and REST (Real Escape from the Sex Trade) with our goal of raising 100k annually for each organization