Jack's BBQ Camp | Brisket Deep Dive
Join Jack and Pit Master Joe for a terrific class that explores the magical world of smoke, meat, and cocktails.
In this class, attendees will have the opportunity to learn from the best Pit Masters in the PNW. Jack and Joe will provide an overview of basic BBQ principles, techniques of smoking, plenty of demonstrations, answer questions from attendees and provide instruction of the cooking processes. Attendees will be treated to a wealth of knowledge from Jack and Joe on the following topics:
- The history of Central Texas BBQ
- Rubs, brines, sauces, and injections
- How to trim a brisket
- Different cooking techniques
- “Feeling” for doneness
- How to smoke a cocktail
- And to have any questions they may have answered
- 2 complimentary beverages
- Jack’s BBQ Chef Apron
- Jack’s BBQ Brisket Rub
- Jack’s BBQ Signature Sauce
- Plenty of food and samples
- Over $200 in value!