Rule Page + Day of Details
September 6, 2018 9:30am Shotgun Start
Registration + Coffee open at 8am
5-person Team Scramble
Professionals and Men – Blue Tees
Ladies – Gold Tees
Scramble Team Rules:
- Each player tees off. The team chooses the best shot and plays from there continuously until the ball is holed. The ball must be marked, and the next shot is played within one club length of that spot, no closer to the hole. The team cannot use 2 consecutive shots from any team member per hole. After you have completed the hole, the team then records its score and continues the same format for all 18 holes.
- On the putting green, the ball must be placed within six inches of the selected shot, no closer to the hole. You may not change the cut of grass or move out a hazard. (Example: Your club length cannot move the ball from fairway to rough and vice versa.)
- Teams will receive 10% of their total handicap.
- Each player must use at least 2 drives.
- If your ball comes to rest within 1 foot of the hole, take a gimme as your next stroke, pick up your ball and head to the next tee.
Each team can purchase up to 5 mulligans at registration for $250 ea., this is a fundraiser after all!
- Hole #5 Straightest Drive – Men’s Prize: Magnum of Birch Golf Classic Dunham Cellars Trutina, Women’s Prize: Magnum of Birch Golf Classic Dunham Cellars Trutina. Sponsored by: Columbia Bank
- Hole #8 Hole-In-One, Prize: Brand new Dodge Truck – Thank You to Rairdon’s Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Bellingham. Sponsored By: VSH Certified Public Accountants
- Hole #11 Longest Drive – Men’s Prize: Magnum of Birch Golf Classic Dunham Cellars Trutina, Women’s Prize: Magnum of Birch Golf Classic Dunham Cellars Trutina
- Hole #13 Closest to the Pin – Porsche for the Day – Thank you to Roger Jobs of Bellingham! Sponsored by: Pape Machinery
- Hole #18 Hole-In-One, $25,000 Cash Prize – Sponsored by: Sound Beverage
When finished, turn in scorecards to the pro shop and head to the 19th Hole Celebration.
19th Hole Pro-Am Longest Drive:
Professionals or amateurs entered in the 19th Hole will have 1 minute to hit 5 balls in succession (you can pre-tee your shots). The top three finishers will have the opportunity to hit 3 additional drives in the final round. Balls must finish in the fairway to count. The Longest Drive Champion and runner-up win a prize.