Birch Golf Classic 2020
2020 format is a 4-person scramble
Men – Blue Tees
Ladies – Gold Tees
Please arrive 20 minutes before your tee time. Tee times run from 9am-11am at 9-minute increments from the 1st and 10th tees. Tee times are:
Scramble Team Rules:
- Each player tees off. The team chooses the best shot and plays from there continuously until the ball is holed. The ball must be marked, and the next shot is played within one club length of that spot, no closer to the hole. The team cannot use 2 consecutive shots from any team member per hole. After you have completed the hole, the team then records its score and continues the same format for all 18 holes.
- On the putting green, the ball must be placed within six inches of the selected shot, no closer to the hole. You may not change the cut of grass or move out a hazard. (Example: Your club length cannot move the ball from fairway to rough and vice versa.)
- Teams will receive 10% of their total handicap.
- Each player must use at least 2 drives.
- If your ball comes to rest within 1 foot of the hole, take a gimme as your next stroke, pick up your ball and head to the next tee.
Teams can purchase up to 5 mulligans online prior to tournament (click here)
Instead of registration tables, Golf Carts will be pre-loaded with: Birch Golf Classic Swag, Erin Baker’s Breakfast Cookies, Waters and Golf Juice
- Longest Drive: Hole #5
- Straightest Drive: Hole #11
- Closest to Pin: Hole #13
On the course there will be:
- Food Truck- Outlaws BBQ, Cicchitti’s Pizza and El Tapatio
- Water, Boundary Bay and Stemma Brewing Beverage Stations
- 2 Beverage Carts will also be on course, drinks compliments of Birch
At end of course play, turn your score cards into the Pro Shop, results will be posted at the Golf Classic Home Page