Birch Golf Classic 2021
September 9th, 2021 9:30am Shotgun Start
Registration + Coffee open at 8am
2021 format is a 5-person scramble (4-person Team + Trailblazer)
Men – Blue Tees
Ladies – Gold Tees
Scramble Team Rules:
- Each player tees off. The team chooses the best shot and plays from there continuously until the ball is holed. The ball must be marked, and the next shot is played within one club length of that spot, no closer to the hole. The team cannot use 2 consecutive shots from any team member per hole. After you have completed the hole, the team then records its score and continues the same format for all 18 holes.
- On the putting green, the ball must be placed within six inches of the selected shot, no closer to the hole. You may not change the cut of grass or move out a hazard. (Example: Your club length cannot move the ball from fairway to rough and vice versa.)
- Teams will receive 10% of their total handicap.
- Each player must use at least 2 drives.
- If your ball comes to rest within 1 foot of the hole, take a gimme as your next stroke, pick up your ball and head to the next tee.
Teams can purchase up to 5 mulligans online prior to tournament (click here)
- Hole #5 Straightest Drive – Sponsored by Pape Machinery / Pape Kenworth and VSH / US Bank, Prize Men’s & Women’s Magnum of BGC Commemorative Dunham Trutina Wine
- Hole #8 Hole-In-One – Sponsored by AGC & Silver Reef Casino Resort, Prize $10,000 Cash
- Hole #11 Longest Drive – Sponsored by Sound Beverage & IMCO, Prize Men’s & Women’s Magnum of BGC Commemorative Dunham Trutina Wine
- Hole #13 Closest to the Pin – Sponsored by Statement Apparel & Columbia Bank, Prize: Porsche for the Weekend – Thank you Roger Jobs!
When finished golfing, turn in scorecards to the pro shop and head to the 19th Hole Celebration for food, drink & the 19th Hole Longest Drive.
19th Hole Longest Drive:
Professionals or amateurs entered in the 19th Hole will have 45 seconds to hit 5 balls in succession (you can pre-tee your shots). The top three finishers will have the opportunity to hit 3 additional drives in the final round. Balls must finish in the fairway to count. The Longest Drive Champion wins a prize.