Quality People. Quality Work.
Dawson is a full-service general contractor serving Alaska and Northwest Washington. We have
distinguished ourselves in the construction industry through providing exceptional value in a professional, proactive and enjoyable manner. Our people love what htey do and take pride in delivering excellent projects.
The work we self-perform includes:
- Structural Concrete
- Steel Erection
- Rough Carpentry
- Finish Carpentry
- Exterior Envelope Systems
- Door and Hardware Installation
Safety is at the top of the list of Dawson's core values. Safety supersedes schedule, cost or circumstance. We believe that every accident is preventable.
Everyone should go home safe.
For each project Dawson creates a site-specific safety plan identifying anticipated hazards and necessary controls prior to construction.
Our project sustainability expertise includes:
- Net zero energy building (NZEB)
- Ground source heat pumps
- High efficiency envelope construction
- Solar electricity generation
- Indoor air quality protocols
- Rainwater for landscape irrigation
- Advanced heating and water controls
- Vegetative green roof
- Energy monitoring computer kiosk
- Wastestream recycling and management
- Life cycle cost analysis
Remote Site Logistics
Dawson's remote site expertise includes:
- Long lead planning
- Resource coordination
- Transportation logistics
- Specialty subcontractor coordination
- Self-performed work